Friday, September 21, 2007

Mind your own damn business.

What is up with old, frumpy, orthodox, "self-righteous" stupid old men? Why do they have to be fucking busy body? I'm fucking mad right now at stupid, interfering old men right now, due to a conversation I had with my dad.

Me Dad, can I work during Hari Raya Aidilfitri?
Dad No
Me But they're paying double or triple... I get like RM 100 ++ for 8 hours of labour..
Dad I've given you enough freedom
Me Whaa?
Dad I may not give you the allowance you need, but I've given you more than enough freedom
Me I need the money!
Dad My friends have been talking about you.
Me Why is this about your friends?
Dad You wear shorts with your friendsla, and it's not good. It's too much freedom. I've put up with more than I should have given you. I give you too much room -
Me But it's not fair!
Dad No discussion. You're going back for raya. The end.

Fuck you you close-minded senior citizens. If you're not satisfied with me when you saw me in shorts, why not tegur? Why not tell it to my face? Why peck like chicken shit and report it to my dad? Think that smugness and satisfaction of telling my dad that I dedah aurat (reveal flesh) is better than honesty, is it? I would have appreciate it you telling me in front of my face, with your upfront honesty. Rather than shutting up and telling my father.

My father has no qualms; he does not mind me wearing shorts (as long as it's not supershortlah, my thighs are still elephant-thighs and I don't have the guts to wear shorts that barely cover my chubby ass). You expect me to wear jeans all the time? I knowlah you get some nice breeze in between your privates with that kain pelekat (thin cool fabric worn by men). You want to be prejudiced, now let me be prejudiced against you too.

RM300-400... gone... just like that. For three days I could have gotten a week's pay, and thrown away because I have too much freedom, because I have too much flesh, because I wear shorts and not jeans. You don't know how it's like, no money, no valuable paper to rustle in my fingers. Stupid interfering old man! Zaman mane punya otak, your daughter (if you have one or if you do have one)

Letting them know we're gonna stand our ground
So lift your hands high and wave them proud
Take a deep breath and say it loud,
Never can, never will
Can't hold us down

Before you want to start preaching to other people about their daughters, take a damn good look at yourself and ask yourself whether you are perfect. Do you puasa? Dah bayar zakat? Sembahyang jumaat tak setiap minggu? Pot calling the kettle black.

Hells yea I'm infuriated. The end.

No comments: