Friday, September 21, 2007

Good time to have a checklist.

Too many things to do, and those who know me knows that I tend to forget things... very easily.. it's like "junee, do this!" and I nod and it goes into a lost part of my brain.
  • Submit photocomm storyboard
  • Submit photocomm 7 pictures portfolio
  • Submit photocomm My Journey In Photography essay
  • Prepare for graphic group critic/critique/however elegant you want to spell it
  • Submit graphic flyers
  • Submit graphic Designing From My Perspective essay
  • Prepare public relations editorial for newspaper
  • Prepare public relations group assignment
  • Prepare psychology group powerpoint presentation
  • Interview non-related person for journalism assignment
  • Prepare for co-curriculum practical and theory test
  • OH and prepare for Magic pre-release Lorwyn.

X_____________X It will be a miracle if I can somehow survive all this and maintain DL*. I hope that my forgetful head will do all, one-by-one. I so need a laptop, else I have to trudge 10 minutes in the hot heat to the library.

Ooh, on other joyous notes, I got me a pair of turtles!! I didn't really get it for me, it was more like a present to shut me up. They're so adorable, I have yet to decide on a name. The stupid worker who was handling my turtles in the shop dropped one of it a good 1 metre onto solid concrete floor and tried to cover it up, thinking I didn't see the fall.

Me: You DROPPED it? (eyes bulging, Gollum-like).

Him: Uhh, ahh, ehrmm...

I proceeded to inspect it and thankfully it aggresively tried to wriggle here and there- a good sign that it's healthy.

Me: Hrmm... hrmm... okayy...

And 2 days later (now) they're both happily swimming or basking on top of the fake rock. They're so cute. My dad's pissed off because he doesn't like any creature except for my younger sibling, Rayan. I just hope they don't die. That would be sad and pathetic, I spent around RM 20 for the fake rock. Hahah, no, I wouldn't lament for the waste of the fake rocks, I just adore turtles. I had turtles before and then they got super fat in the fastest amount of time and my mom (who bought it for me) told me to chuck them in a lake or something.

......

I wonder what happened to those three turtles. Are they still alive?

And now I'm addicted to facebookleh. It's a MUST! The thing is damn fascinating, I find it more fun than friendster or myspace BWAHAHAHA.

* off to open ms word to try and complete graphic essay, then will proceed to scratch head, before making a cup of coffee and spend the next 2-3 hours aimlessly surfing facebook after typing Designing From My Perspective by Junee in ms word.

Scratch THAT. I penat and ngantuk and nak tidur. I don't think I will be puasa-ing tomorrow (damn I'm so honest, sorokx2 makan ayamas kakakaka).

(*Dean's List. Is a must. Parents have drilled that into my head. No pressure. BLAH.)

No comments: