Friday, September 21, 2007

On break.

While on break from typing my Designing From My Perspective essay, I surfed on ohnotheydidnt! and found this alarming interview by some rapper I tak pernah dengar called Pimp C in the October issue of XXL:

"It’s no gay-bashing with me. It’s just, be proud of what you are, instead of hidin’ in the closet. And if ya fuck boys in the ass, then don’t be tryna fuck with the girls, too, poisoning the pussy population wit’ ya shitty ol’ dirty-ass dick."

Ha, such a contradicting and hypocritical statement! When I first read the two sentences I was like good, good then I was like whaaaa at the 3rd sentence. I was a little pissed off, but then I continued reading the interview and it got humorous.

'The only nigga I see [in Houston] goin’ to the mall by himself is Slim Thug. Other niggas, when I see ’em, they got bodyguards around ’em. How you gonna be scared of the neighborhood you supposed to be reppin’? All them [Houston rappers] that think they stars, guess what, bitch? Ain’t no stars down here. Only stars is in the muthafuckin’ sky!'

Such a classic quote (the one coloured in red). I should put it beneath my Bonny Hicks quote ahahahahaha. It continues when the interviewer asks the interviewee:

XXL reporter: So the only Houston rapper you’re acknowledging is Slim Thug?

Pimp C: I didn’t say that! I said, again, the only nigga I see at the mall by himself is Slim Thug. You magazine muthafuckas need to have more responsibility for what you write and put on your goddamn covers. I couldn’t get on a Source cover ’til I went to prison. I had to go to prison to get on the cover of yo funky-ass magazine?

The rest of the interview is fucking hilarious, where he even asks the interviewer whether he had ever sold drugs. Entertainment in print magazine is priceless, hahahaha. Check out the interview here.

Yesssss I am on page 3 of my essayyy. 856 words done, 4144 words left to go! I'm going to go insane.

No comments: