Monday, September 3, 2007

It was a careless honest mistake.

I left by handphone at home. OMG. In Kuala Lumpur. I left my handphone in KL. A good 2 hours drive from MELAKA. I survive by using Sheila's phone -_- I hate myself.

* * * * * * *

"With acting, the mystique is what’s amazing. I love that it’s magic, that's the whole point. The whole celebrity thing is not magic. They’re real people proving they’re sluttier than everybody else because they don’t even wear knickers." - Keira Knightley ahahaha. I love Britney but I couldn't help laughing at this comment.

Why do I never post anything substantial. I'm in my graphic class right now, we're studying things I've practiced and done when I was 15. So I'm surfing and looking at clothes at selltrade_kl, I wish I had a lot of money so I can spend at coach or gucci or bcbg and hand the plastic without guilt -_-

No comments: