Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Most Boring + Interesting Post.

For those NOT interested in architecture, general job endangerment and/or heights, skip this post and go do something far more interesting. I woke up one cold, breezy morning (thanks to my trusty air conditioner) around 9 am, unable to continue sleep because of this abysmal, loud knocking. It sounded like the whole apartment was being hammered. I went out to my balcony and saw this surprising sight.


Those metal pipes are the surprise in case you're wondering. Those thieves sure use their imagination to carry off their besi-buruk heist hahaha.

I looked down and what I saw made me feel slightly woozy because I fear heights.



And how the hell do they manage to put up this metal post which seems to sway with the slight gust of wind?



They climb slowly on this manmade shaft adding a metre tall of those metal post thingies before drilling it into the wall -_-

Nolah, they're not stealing besi buruk (er, translate to ugly metal in English? hahaha) but doing the slow, pain-staking, hot process of repainting the condo I live in. Those guys work at 9 am until 3-4 pm, with the sun burning their necks! One day it rained heavily, just barely a few hours after they painted and the paint ran and streaked the building so they had to repaint the entire building.



To those hardworking guys who will probably continue this kind of living for a few more good years, this post is for you (even if you'll never read it).

6 comments:

Aliaa said...

oi update!

xxx

Anonymous said...

what are they building?

AND YES, UPDATE.

btw, i changed my blog address. delete the other two and replace them with this one, ya?

www.intimateillusions.blogspot.com/

.muahaha.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
facebook likes

http://ndn.org/blog/2011/03/invite-april-1st-webcast-dhs-sec-napolitano-distinguished-panel-discuss-21st-century-bo http://home.fueltracker.com/content/gas-prices-reach-25-month-high-southern-california
1000 facebook likes 1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes
hi, i am trying to fresh format my windows vista (with a windows xp cd cus its all i have) but it doesnt work because... when i boot from the cd and unload all the files, it says 'starting windows' but then tells me to restart because theres probably a virus that forbids me from starting windows. and its true, theres a virus which is why im trying to reformat my computer... the virus doesnt let me do anything except buy the antivirus software, which i know it just a trick. please help... very important for what i need to do tomorrow .. oh god..

buy facebook likes facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]get facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes

Anonymous said...

generic tramadol online tramadol for purchase - tramadol 50mg usage

Anonymous said...

Poor Hygiene - regular showering and cleansing within the penis and surrounding areas is truly a must, once this doesn't really occur then the sizegenetics may become irritated or infected;Priapism - an sizegenetics in the penis that is persistent and will not subside;Prostatitis - an infection belonging to the prostate gland;Sickle Cell Anemia - a blood disease that affects the hemoglobin, or the protein with the blood that carries oxygen on the sizegenetics and can restrict penile function;STD's and Other Infections - Chlamydia, genital herpes, scabies and crabs, thrush and other forms of infections;
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/