Monday, November 19, 2007

Aku Cinta Padamu Sampai Mati.

It is the middle of November (or drawing close to the end) and there has been so many birthdays, so many celebrations. Sheila, Jude, MK, Karmeet, Anarchy + Dan. The birthday marks another notch of age, a higher wisdom, a more mature spirit.

....

HAHAHAHA YEAH RIGHT!! In my friends, I find that the older we grow, the more we become immature and try to laugh off life's oddities. They had a joint birthday celebration - we had dinner at one of those fancy, formal country clubs, courtesy of Jude's dad. Jude decided to be super-extravagant and bought 2 bottle of Dewar's, a really really bad whiskey (in my opinion anyway).

We were all sloshed by the 4th glass, where we proceeded to move to Laundry. Some of the incidents include an anonymous order of the blue margarita tower (and no one admitted to ordering it, I have no idea who paid for it). The night was spent dancing, drinking, laughing, throwing up, and sobering at Rasta, our favourite spot for rest and relax. They all helped me when I was completely drunk, they helped me when I was sleepy and needed to rest and pat my back and ordered me tea, they called out my name in the toilet for fear of doing something stupid to myself. They were there.

Friends are not forever... eventually, the change of distance, location, age, interests, will separate us all. What keeps us together though is the ability to bond even after loosing contact for so long. In my opinion, true friends are defined by those who do not need to be pressured to always be in contact with one another, true friends does not have to be defined by 5000 phone calls a day, but true friends are those you can always count on even when the whole world falls from you, and you can call on them, despite the long gap of absence. They're the ones who accepts you as you are, who accepts the change, and does not question any of your motives.

Urgh. I'm rambling on at 2.47 a.m.. But anyway, for a certain friend who's flying off soon and leaving the flock - we will miss you. Good times are always with us. You an always call on me.

3 comments:

Aliaa said...

the friend...do you meant me? hoho. sorry didn't answer your calls. don't worry, i'm just moving my stuff back there, not physically. i'm still living at peninsular m'sia most of the time. the house at kp still ours. my elder sis staying there, and i will still be at perak, studying.

cheers!

xxx

Anonymous said...

woi. can you like stick to one blog? And delete my other link. This is my official blog now.

www.pushshoveandthrust.blogspot.com/

STICK. TO. ONE. BLOG.

good to know that ur still alive.

Sha said...

So emo your post la dear Junes.

Anyway,
FRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND!
Office is teh boring. go see my blog! GO GO!